Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping F. George McDuffee

Unka George,

I couldn't find a link on your site to the very nifty C-X axis
interpolation program that you wrote.

There is a guy over on PM that could use it. If you would be so kind as to
post a link for him, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/13/6065.html

If your not a member and don't want to be, just post the link here and I'll
pass it along.

TIA

--

Dan

CNC Videos - http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 18 Aug 2007 06:41:29 GMT, D Murphy
wrote:

Unka George,

I couldn't find a link on your site to the very nifty C-X axis
interpolation program that you wrote.

There is a guy over on PM that could use it. If you would be so kind as to
post a link for him, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/13/6065.html

If your not a member and don't want to be, just post the link here and I'll
pass it along.

TIA

=========
try bottom of page at
http://mcduffee-associates.us/PE/Econometrics.htm
or click on
http://mcduffee-associates.us/PE/polygon7.zip
and
http://mcduffee-associates.us/PE/PTSIM.ZIP
to download.

Double your money back guarantee if not satisfactory. :-)

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
============
Merchants have no country.
The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment
as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826),
U.S. president. Letter, 17 March 1814.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking

F. George McDuffee wrote in
:

try bottom of page at
http://mcduffee-associates.us/PE/Econometrics.htm
or click on
http://mcduffee-associates.us/PE/polygon7.zip
and
http://mcduffee-associates.us/PE/PTSIM.ZIP
to download.

Double your money back guarantee if not satisfactory. :-)

LOL.

Thanks.

--

Dan

CNC Videos - http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

PING George (interesting pin chuck offer) [email protected] Woodturning 6 June 10th 07 10:24 PM
Ping George Cawthorne and Brooks Moses George Woodworking 4 January 26th 06 02:59 AM
ping: George mac davis Woodturning 2 January 22nd 06 05:37 PM
thanks, George! gene Home Repair 32 July 28th 05 08:44 AM