Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Crazy Machines

A friend gave me a copy of this game, "Crazy Machines New Challenges". I
don't have any affiliations but I wanted to say how impressed I am with it.
It's a series of mechanical puzzles that most here would enjoy. Most are
simple to mildly challenging with a few that take some out-of-the-box
thinking. I wonder how I can use it to get my people to think.
http://www.crazy-machines.com/CMERF_ENG/CMERF_ENG.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Interesting! FWIW back in W95 days there was a *very* neat game
from Sierra called Incredible Toon Machine that was similar. Trouble is the
damned thing won't run under XP, 2k or any of the newer OS's..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A steaming pile of
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : obscure information...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 18, 4:21 am, "Tom Gardner" wrote:
A friend gave me a copy of this game, "Crazy Machines New Challenges". I
don't have any affiliations but I wanted to say how impressed I am with it.
It's a series of mechanical puzzles that most here would enjoy. Most are
simple to mildly challenging with a few that take some out-of-the-box
thinking. I wonder how I can use it to get my people to think.http://www.crazy-machines.com/CMERF_ENG/CMERF_ENG.html

I can see their problem right away.

They don't know how to design gears!
:-)oo