DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCM - Welding newsgroup (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/210832-rcm-welding-newsgroup.html)

[email protected] August 14th 07 12:25 PM

RCM - Welding newsgroup

I don't know what results you are getting but the spam messages in the
sci.engr.welding group that I see are flagged as "this message no
longer available". You can set the "Purge" selection in the Group of
AGENT section to delete these "no longer available " messages which
clears out the garbage.

Maybe this will help a bit./

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

Wes[_2_] August 14th 07 01:47 PM

RCM - Welding newsgroup

wrote:

I don't know what results you are getting but the spam messages in the
sci.engr.welding group that I see are flagged as "this message no
longer available". You can set the "Purge" selection in the Group of
AGENT section to delete these "no longer available " messages which
clears out the garbage.

Maybe this will help a bit./

For those that keep all articles or a have an archive that goes way back,
that would likely wipe out older stuff you kept that is past retention time
on your news server.

Wes