Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reed Prentice on Craigslist (Taunton MA) $300

Boston area Craigslist {posted Wed):

"I have a metal lathe I do not know much about it. It's a reed prentice
maybe from 1940/ 1950. it is very heavy duty. It will take a piece of
stock about 44" long and 12" diameter. it comes with a 4 jaw and 2- 3
jaw chucks. ... cell. 508-802-2728"

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/tls/393472807.html

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Oops - I should have said that I am NOT the seller, nor affiliated with
him/her.

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Did anybody call about this? A 12 x 44 Reed Prentice lathe for $300 is
almost too much to resist, even though I have a lathe. If it was just a
little bit closer, I'd HAVE to look at it. Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM: Reed Prentice on Craigslist (Taunton MA) $300

Hi Guys:

I'm going through the current topics to hopefully suggest a way to tag
valid RCM traffic.

Add RCM: on the beginning of the title line - BEFORE the obligatory OT?

Hang tiugh - keep posting.

CaveLamb

Taunton book "The Shaker Legacy" for $10 at Daedalus books Kiwanda Woodworking 2 July 26th 06 03:38 AM
Hudson Reed [email protected] UK diy 2 January 20th 06 06:30 PM
Reed Gray Paul Rasmussen Woodturning 1 January 20th 05 06:27 AM
collet drawbar -Reed Prentice Lathe J.S. Reed Metalworking 3 January 18th 05 09:49 AM
Reed Prentice 14 x 30 lathe questions hambone Metalworking 0 January 6th 05 10:10 AM