DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FF - small gear motor (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/210069-ff-small-gear-motor.html)

Bob Engelhardt August 7th 07 05:17 PM

FF - small gear motor

Free (for the cost of shipping: 6# from zip 01741 = $5 - $9). I brought
this home from the dump, but it's too slow for what I was going to use
it for. I'd rather send it to somebody than throw it away.

http://home.comcast.net/~bobengelhardt/gear-motor.jpg

R.A. Boehm Co.

1.5a @120v ac (.2hp +-). Reversible. Universal motor - can be used
with speed controller, or dc even.

85 rpm; 1/2" shaft, 1 1/2" long

Bob

Stephen Robinson August 8th 07 10:32 AM

FF - small gear motor

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Free (for the cost of shipping: 6# from zip 01741 = $5 - $9). I brought
this home from the dump, but it's too slow for what I was going to use
it for. I'd rather send it to somebody than throw it away.

http://home.comcast.net/~bobengelhardt/gear-motor.jpg

R.A. Boehm Co.

1.5a @120v ac (.2hp +-). Reversible. Universal motor - can be used
with speed controller, or dc even.

85 rpm; 1/2" shaft, 1 1/2" long

Bob

I'll take it off your hands if you like Bob.
I'm in Australia, if that is not too much hassle?
Do you use Paypal?

Stephen

Nick Hull August 8th 07 11:50 AM

FF - small gear motor

In article ,
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Free (for the cost of shipping: 6# from zip 01741 = $5 - $9). I brought
this home from the dump, but it's too slow for what I was going to use
it for. I'd rather send it to somebody than throw it away.

http://home.comcast.net/~bobengelhardt/gear-motor.jpg

R.A. Boehm Co.

1.5a @120v ac (.2hp +-). Reversible. Universal motor - can be used
with speed controller, or dc even.

85 rpm; 1/2" shaft, 1 1/2" long

Bob

I'd love it for a solar heating project where I need a slow motor
Nick Hull
2702 Kimbrell RD
Lenoir City TN 37772

865-856-6185