DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Places Atheists avoid Was:..what are all these atheists doinghere? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/208673-re-places-atheists-avoid-what-all-these-atheists-doinghere.html)

Louis Ohland July 30th 07 01:05 AM

Places Atheists avoid Was:..what are all these atheists doinghere?

My, has anyone heard of irreducible complexity?

I may not have proof that God exists (does hearing voices when I'm drunk
count?) but how can fallible man even posit the existence of a perfect
being?

wrote:
In misc.survivalism cncfixxer1 wrote:

Here's a clue: There is no proof. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Indeed, there
is no hard evidence whatsoever.

Like God has to reveal himself to you, a person that resorts to character
assassination because of frustration.
Does it make any difference to me what you believe? I could care less.

No such revelation has taken place. Not by Thor, nor Zeus, nor God. But
who knows? Maybe someday, we will learn that Posieden really does rule
the seas!

But rational folx ain't holding their breath waiting for it.