DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   what are all these atheists doing here? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/208614-re-what-all-these-atheists-doing-here.html)

Louis Ohland July 29th 07 04:12 PM

what are all these atheists doing here?

My, my, the IMF. Another shining beacon on the hill. The IMF throws
good money after bad, demands the recipient do things our government
wouldn't do, and has no reason to show success.

Please don't repost the whole shopping list, Cliff. It was wrong the
first time it was posted. If you do feel the urge to impose on us, how
about doing it right and providing links to these facts...

Cliff wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:37:20 -0700, "Hawke" wrote:

But then anyone who fell for Bush's lies and the Neocons is just
plain stupid and should be disregarded on any subject.

http://pearly-abraham.tripod.com/htmls/bushlies1.html
[
1. Bush: "We went into Russia, we said, 'Here's some IMF money,' and it ended up
in Viktor Chernomyrdin's pocket and others."