DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   1 1/16 square section lip seal source needed (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/208337-1-1-16-square-section-lip-seal-source-needed.html)

Wes[_2_] July 26th 07 07:52 PM

1 1/16 square section lip seal source needed

I've come up empty googling for this kind of seal.

I need one 1 1/16 x 13/16 x 1/8

Any suggestions on where to look? Long link to what it looks like along
with smaller link below.

http://www.mcmaster.com/ctlg/DisplCt...inWidth=10 71

http://tinyurl.com/ypxssk

Thanks,

Wes S

Grant Erwin July 27th 07 04:20 AM

Wes wrote:

I've come up empty googling for this kind of seal.

I need one 1 1/16 x 13/16 x 1/8

Any suggestions on where to look? Long link to what it looks like along
with smaller link below.

http://www.mcmaster.com/ctlg/DisplCt...inWidth=10 71

http://tinyurl.com/ypxssk

Thanks,

Wes S

Is this for a hydraulic cylinder?

Wes[_2_] July 27th 07 03:32 PM

Grant Erwin wrote:

Wes wrote:

I've come up empty googling for this kind of seal.

I need one 1 1/16 x 13/16 x 1/8

Any suggestions on where to look? Long link to what it looks like along
with smaller link below.

http://www.mcmaster.com/ctlg/DisplCt...inWidth=10 71

http://tinyurl.com/ypxssk

Thanks,

Wes S

Is this for a hydraulic cylinder?

It is for the master cylinder on a Clausing 6903 lathe equiped with a
varidrive. McMaster told me that it is a 5 week+ item as in don't hold your
breath unless you need quantities.

I guess I'll try applied technologies after I find some adult lubricant :(

Wes S