DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fs hunter miniature nut drivers (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/207813-fs-hunter-miniature-nut-drivers.html)

William Noble July 22nd 07 08:02 AM

fs hunter miniature nut drivers

I have a whole pile of these miniature nut drivers, sizes are 5/64, 3/32,
7/64 - they are nice tools, A number of folks on this NG got some a year
or so ago when I first got them - here's a chance to get some more if you
like - I'd prefer you contact me directly rather than bid on the e-bay
auction - but of course you can do it either way - you can get a whole bunch
if you like, I have hundreds of them - I have no idea what they were used
for - clearly some kind of assembly operation (cell phones? Military stuff?
who knows) -

here's a link where you can see a photo

bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email
or unscramble the following by removing spaces and correcting the obvious
spelling errors

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com