DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   painting inside of square steel tube (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/207559-re-painting-inside-square-steel-tube.html)

Nick Mueller July 19th 07 11:46 AM

painting inside of square steel tube

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Yes its a typo that was missed by the spell checker. *At least it was
the right word, unlike 'waist'

Now look baby. Do I really have to explain?
Both "waist" and "the" are spelled right and they are both wrong in the
context.

Remember, it was *you* who started the spelling flame. It ended with a shot
in *your* knee. Next time, think twice before pulling the trigger!

Nick

Michael A. Terrell July 19th 07 07:15 PM

Nick Mueller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Yes its a typo that was missed by the spell checker. At least it was
the right word, unlike 'waist'

Now look baby. Do I really have to explain?
Both "waist" and "the" are spelled right and they are both wrong in the
context.

Remember, it was *you* who started the spelling flame. It ended with a shot
in *your* knee. Next time, think twice before pulling the trigger!

The only thing I've ever shot were pop up targets with an M16, the
M60 machine gun in night fire exercises, and my favorite, the M62. All
you can do is keep shooting off your mouth.

Yawn.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell