DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hardinge Miller on Ebay (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/18096-hardinge-miller-ebay.html)

Gunner July 25th 04 01:28 AM

Hardinge Miller on Ebay

This is a UM..universal table btw...

One of the best of the best in this size miller

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Marty Escarcega July 25th 04 02:11 AM

Hardinge Miller on Ebay

Gunner wrote in
:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...036&item=38290
32108&rd=1

This is a UM..universal table btw...

One of the best of the best in this size miller

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Hmmm, hope another school machine shop isn't biting the dust....

Machineman July 25th 04 03:16 AM

Hardinge Miller on Ebay

They are in the right town for Hardinge's at least :-) I did the tour
and NC course there back in 85. Pretty depressed area at the time. The
taxi drive for the hotel went throught the middle of town, I don't
remember too many stores that were not boarded up.

Marty Escarcega wrote:
Gunner wrote in
:

--
James P Crombie
Slemon Park, PEI

http://www.jamescrombie.com

Artemia Salina July 25th 04 07:08 AM

Hardinge Miller on Ebay

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:28:15 +0000, Gunner wrote:

This is a UM..universal table btw...

One of the best of the best in this size miller

I see that it also has the sought-after white dials,
but that X-axis hand-wheel looks shop-made.

Also, looks like it has the optional coolant plumbing
(can't see the pump in the picture but it's a bad
angled shot), and the X-axis power feed guts.

No vertical head attachment that I can see, but is that
a spare arbor in the cabinet? I think it is.