DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woods 5210 mower service manual source (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/18035-woods-5210-mower-service-manual-source.html)

Wild Bill July 20th 04 08:42 PM

Woods 5210 mower service manual source

Howdy.. I've tried Google and Dogpile for a place that could provide a
service manual for this machine, but didn't find squat.

A friend got one of these that's about 15 years old, and although it's
running well for the time-being, I'm sure he'll want a manual before long.
Thanks for any help with locating a source.

WB

Rex B July 20th 04 10:45 PM

Woods 5210 mower service manual source

Woods is alive and well.
Check their website.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:42:24 -0400, "Wild Bill" wrote:

||Howdy.. I've tried Google and Dogpile for a place that could provide a
||service manual for this machine, but didn't find squat.
||A friend got one of these that's about 15 years old, and although it's
||running well for the time-being, I'm sure he'll want a manual before long.
||Thanks for any help with locating a source.
||WB

Texas Parts Guy

Wild Bill July 22nd 04 09:11 AM

Woods 5210 mower service manual source

Thanks.. sure enough, woodsonline, I couldn't find it before

WB

wrote:

||Howdy.. I've tried Google and Dogpile for a place that could provide a
||service manual for this machine, but didn't find squat.
||A friend got one of these that's about 15 years old, and although it's
||running well for the time-being, I'm sure he'll want a manual before

long.
||Thanks for any help with locating a source.
||WB

Texas Parts Guy