DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS 9" Southbend lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/17563-fs-9%22-southbend-lathe.html)

Wayne June 21st 04 09:49 PM

FS 9" Southbend lathe

I have a 9" Southbend lathe this is a model C. The lathe is in very good
condition, I live in Connecticut. Take a look at pictures
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/9/9.htm
The bed ways are some of the best I have seen on this kind of lathe. I will
say the compound, cross feed and half nuts are very tight, I think it was
used very little in the past.

Wayne June 21st 04 11:17 PM

FS 9" Southbend lathe

Looking for an offer, if it doesn't sell I will put it on ebay