Old July 7th 04, 03:31 AM
Gunner

Default Tim May, was it "luck" (was Gunner: I'm back)

On 6 Jul 2004 19:13:36 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 13:28:37 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Sue rista --

Sometimes things just go to hell; ...

It's a lot easier for things to "just go to hell" for
people like Mark who live paycheck to paycheck.

Finally a bit of truth from Carl.

You are, as usual, delusional, Mark.

"truth" is not defined as 'Mark agrees with the statement'

And yet another.

Gunner

"The entire population of Great Britain has been declared insane by
their government. It is believed that should any one of them come in
possession of a firearm, he will immediately start to foam at the
mouth and begin kiling children at the nearest school. The proof of
their insanity is that they actually believe this."
-- someone in misc.survivalism

Old July 7th 04, 04:39 AM
Gunner

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:18:51 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:02:14 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On 5 Jul 2004 16:17:36 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Retief rista --

Tim was in the right place, at the right time, and with
some careful thought (to minimize, but never eliminate
luck), he was successful in his stocks.

It appears that you are jealous that you weren't as 'lucky'.

And yet another from Carl.

I'm surprised you haven't yet plonked Tim, Carl, and Lennie.
They're hell on stents, dude.

I killfiled Tubby Tim a couple weeks ago.

Cattle is moderately entertaining..and Lennie..well...Lennie is the
reason that folks go to the car races..sooner or later there is gonna
be a hell of a wreck and I want to be there to watch it when it
happens. And sooner or later Lennie does involve himself in a wreck.

Sad..but interesting. Sorta like watching a retarded kid trying to eat
an icecream cone for the first time....

Gunner

---
Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done.

Old July 7th 04, 05:08 AM
Gunner

On 7 Jul 2004 01:54:13 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 19:13:36 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 13:28:37 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Sue rista --

Sometimes things just go to hell; ...

It's a lot easier for things to "just go to hell" for
people like Mark who live paycheck to paycheck.

Finally a bit of truth from Carl.

You are, as usual, delusional, Mark.

"truth" is not defined as 'Mark agrees with the statement'

And yet another.

How cute! Mark's following me around like a little puppy.

I just had to find out where the stink was coming from.

Old July 7th 04, 04:57 PM
wmbjk

wrote:

It's a lot easier for things to "just go to hell" for people
like Mark who live paycheck to paycheck.

Sure. And most of us have lived paycheck to paycheck at one time or
another. But few had time during those periods to spend all day on
Usenet lecturing on what's wrong with nearly everybody and everything.
That's beyond goofy and well into weird. How weird? Well, we need a
benchmark of weirdness, so we'll start here
http://www.ucomics.com/newsoftheweird/index.phtml

It's a collection of weird news articles, often featuring such items
as the tale of the vocal poster-girl for a church-sponsored abstinence
program.... who suddenly finds herself embarrassingly pregnant.

Here's a sample -

"In March, Awards World magazine sponsored the inaugural "Awards
Awards" at London's Dorchester Hotel, handing out awards to members of
the British awards-presentation industry for the year's best awards
shows. Spokesperson Barbara Buchanan explained, "Everybody likes to
win an award," even the people who give out awards (who staged
ceremonies for about 1,000 major presentations in Britain last year).
Although Buchanan called this year's program a success, she said it is
disqualified from receiving any awards at next year's Awards Awards.
[BBC News, 3-5-04]"

Now, let's see if the following item might fit in at the site.

"Using the frequently weird medium of Usenet, a California man is
attempting to set a record for the most opinions *and* the most
contradictions... ever. His campaign strategy is simple. For instance,
while personally a wealth-challenged individual, he prefers to lecture
on macroeconomics. He writes that he's knowledgeable about medical
matters, yet cannot see the connection between a Dale Gribble
lifestyle and hospital bills. A self-professed survivalist, he's
fiercely critical of society's loss of self-reliance, while at the
same time three generations of his own family require public
assistance to the tune of a half-million dollars and counting. As if
all this weren't enough to qualify for the record, the fellow seeks to
clinch the title by claiming (from atop an office chair) that he's a
"workaholic" and "well-grounded in reality", all the while obviously
spending a huge portion of his life online, and posting his views
hundreds of times per week."

Yup. That's weirder than the Awards Awards and the pregnant abstinence
spokesgirl put together. :-)

Wayne

Old July 7th 04, 06:02 PM
Gunner

wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 19:13:36 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 13:28:37 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Sue rista --

Sometimes things just go to hell; ...

It's a lot easier for things to "just go to hell" for
people like Mark who live paycheck to paycheck.

Finally a bit of truth from Carl.

You are, as usual, delusional, Mark.

"truth" is not defined as 'Mark agrees with the
statement'

And yet another.

How cute! Mark's following me around like a little puppy.

I just had to find out where the stink was coming from.

It seems that you aren't house-trained.

Old July 7th 04, 11:10 PM
ATP

Cliff Huprich wrote:
In article , "ATP"
writes:

WRT our health
care system, it's time we wake up and fix it, starting with our
politicians who are owned lock, stock and barrel by the
pharmaceutical firms and the insurance industry.

Do you have anything else against the shrub?
Recall how Gunner & his ilk took it when the Clintons suggested
doing something? Or Kennedy (and probably others) before that?

I think it goes beyond the shrub, although the right wing spin machine has
certainly distorted the issue for the majority of feeble minded dittoheads
and the like.

Old July 8th 04, 06:47 AM
Gunner

wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 19:13:36 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Gunner rista --

On 6 Jul 2004 13:28:37 GMT, Carl Nisarel

Bjórrúnar skaltu Sue rista --

Sometimes things just go to hell; ...

It's a lot easier for things to "just go to hell" for
people like Mark who live paycheck to paycheck.

Finally a bit of truth from Carl.

You are, as usual, delusional, Mark.

"truth" is not defined as 'Mark agrees with the
statement'

And yet another.

How cute! Mark's following me around like a little puppy.

I just had to find out where the stink was coming from.

It seems that you aren't house-trained.

And yet another

mess from Gunner.

BAD PUPPY!

A Y A

Old July 8th 04, 06:51 AM
Gunner

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:10:44 GMT, "ATP"
wrote:

Cliff Huprich wrote:
In article , "ATP"
writes:

WRT our health
care system, it's time we wake up and fix it, starting with our
politicians who are owned lock, stock and barrel by the
pharmaceutical firms and the insurance industry.

Do you have anything else against the shrub?
Recall how Gunner & his ilk took it when the Clintons suggested
doing something? Or Kennedy (and probably others) before that?

I think it goes beyond the shrub, although the right wing spin machine has
certainly distorted the issue for the majority of feeble minded dittoheads
and the like.

Speaking of which..how do you lefties like the Centrist candidates
(quote from Hillary Bitch)?

Old July 9th 04, 01:35 AM
pyotr filipivich

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what Gunner
fosted Thu, 08 Jul 2004 04:51:27 GMT on
misc.survivalism , viz:

#1 Most liberal Democrat Kerry + #4 most Liberal Democrat Edwards =
Centrist?

For what the Democrat party base has become - John & John are the
"centrists".

Sheesh, a gold digging war criminal and a trial lawyer. What a pair.

"John John is a no-no!"

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"Do not argue with the forces of nature, for you are small,