justme

Default EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THESE!

Know your enemy!

justme

Whoops! Forgot link to this horrendous, gruesome site.
http://www.ogrish.com/paul-johnson-beheaded.jpg

"justme" wrote in message
Know your enemy!

Jon Elson

justme wrote:
Whoops! Forgot link to this horrendous, gruesome site.
http://www.ogrish.com/paul-johnson-beheaded.jpg

"justme" wrote in message

Know your enemy!

Thanks, but I really DON'T need to see this, to know what
kind of people we're dealing with. They are getting desperate,
and just lashing out at anyone they can get their hands on.
They are poisoning the well of good feelings with the people
who used to quietly support them, too, from what I can tell.

Jon

Scott Moore

"justme" wrote in message

Know your enemy!

Thanks, but I really DON'T need to see this, to know what
kind of people we're dealing with. They are getting desperate,
and just lashing out at anyone they can get their hands on.
They are poisoning the well of good feelings with the people
who used to quietly support them, too, from what I can tell.

Jon

I didn't look. But the real point is, why the hell are we remaining
in a country where some %50 of the people there think Osama Ben
Dover is a cool guy (according to the news reports), and generally
think Americans are their whores for cash. The Saudis boycotted us
and caused the 1970s oil scare, but now we could pull out, and
completely boycott Saudi oil and not feel a ripple of bad effect.
The only reason for any oil price panic would be that, without our
protection (and arms), the Saudi family would probally be on the
first airplane out. The Saudis are not the majority producers anymore,
Russia is neck and neck with them (and rising). Let Europe, and
especially the french get in there and distribute blow jobs for their
oil for a while.

Alright, I'm calm now......