Grant Erwin

Default HSM question (the mag)

I'm not sure I received a May/June issue of "Home Shop Machinist" this
year. Would one of you who subscribes mind posting a summary of what
the magazine contained? Thanks ..

Grant

Robert Swinney

Grant, here is the index of artticles in May/June HSM:

The "Outstanding Metalworking Craftsman" for 2004 is Roger L. Ronnie

A Tandem, Double-Acting Engine (photo of this on the front of the mag)

Lathe Ball Making Accessory - Part Four - Conclusion

Build a 50/30 Ton H-Frame Hydraulic Floor Press

Getting started with With Welding Plastic

Lockable Gib Adjusting Screws for the Mill-Drill

Sherlines's CNC Mill System

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
I'm not sure I received a May/June issue of "Home Shop Machinist" this
year. Would one of you who subscribes mind posting a summary of what
the magazine contained? Thanks ..

Grant

Grant Erwin

Thanks, Bob. I think I never got that one. Does anyone have a clean
copy of the May/June 2004 HSM they would sell me? I'm willing to pay
face value plus shipping. And yes, I've already called Village Press,
and no, they don't have an extra of that issue.

Thanks,

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington
to email me, go to http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Robert Swinney wrote:

Grant, here is the index of artticles in May/June HSM:

The "Outstanding Metalworking Craftsman" for 2004 is Roger L. Ronnie

A Tandem, Double-Acting Engine (photo of this on the front of the mag)

Lathe Ball Making Accessory - Part Four - Conclusion

Build a 50/30 Ton H-Frame Hydraulic Floor Press

Getting started with With Welding Plastic

Lockable Gib Adjusting Screws for the Mill-Drill

Sherlines's CNC Mill System

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

I'm not sure I received a May/June issue of "Home Shop Machinist" this
year. Would one of you who subscribes mind posting a summary of what
the magazine contained? Thanks ..

Grant

Jeff Wisnia

Robert Swinney wrote:

Grant, here is the index of artticles in May/June HSM:

The "Outstanding Metalworking Craftsman" for 2004 is Roger L. Ronnie

A Tandem, Double-Acting Engine (photo of this on the front of the mag)

Lathe Ball Making Accessory - Part Four - Conclusion

Build a 50/30 Ton H-Frame Hydraulic Floor Press

Getting started with With Welding Plastic

Lockable Gib Adjusting Screws for the Mill-Drill

Sherlines's CNC Mill System

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

I'm not sure I received a May/June issue of "Home Shop Machinist" this
year. Would one of you who subscribes mind posting a summary of what
the magazine contained? Thanks ..

Grant

No, but if a photocopy would make you feel better until you can get the
real McCoy, just e-mail me your snail mail addie and I'll be happy to do
that for you gratis.

Jeff

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

gene lewis

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Thanks, Bob. I think I never got that one. Does anyone have a clean
copy of the May/June 2004 HSM they would sell me? I'm willing to pay
face value plus shipping. And yes, I've already called Village Press,
and no, they don't have an extra of that issue.

I was at Powells technical books the other day and they still had several
copies of it.
I couldn't find a listing on powells.com , maybe you can find it there.
If you can't get to magazines from the web that way, I can go pick it up and
mail it to you sometime this week. email me.

Gene

nic

A closer source that is somewhat local is Y-Not Magazines in
Federal Way. Find them in the phone book or look just north
of 320th behind Ivar's. They have unsold issues, and don't
seem to just toss them out at the end of the month.

Decking question P UK diy 1 May 2nd 04 09:58 PM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs UK diy 5 March 26th 04 02:36 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 02:49 PM
chemistry question Grant Erwin Metalworking 44 November 3rd 03 06:41 AM
Pipe thread question, NPT vs NPSF, MIP, FIP and IPS Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 1 August 9th 03 05:20 AM