sarah

Default buying a large volume of scrap copper and brass

Hi,

Need to buying a large volume of scrap copper and brass exported to
china. The Higher portion copper, the better it is. At least 4
standard containers per month.

Please email me your offer and the contact information in detail if
you are interested in it.

Thanks.
steamer

--Rumor is they're hard at work building a new blue-water navy.
Sure to be useful once we wise up and yank away their "most favored
nation" status in a few years. You guys up for feeding their power lust?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Money talks; it
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : says "Goodbye"...
Gunluvver2

According to my mother and aunts, one of my Grandfather's main topics at the
dinner table prior to WW2 was how all the scrap iron being sold to Japan would
be sent back to us in the form of bombs. Dec.7, 1941 proved him right.

Taiwan has had a taste of freedom and I can't see them ever submitting
willingly to a tyrannical government on the mainland. IMO if the PRC tries to
assimilate the Taiwanese they will be infected with the idea of freedom and
that will be the downfall of the old Communist system.
Dennis
A.Gent

"Gunluvver2" wrote in message
According to my mother and aunts, one of my Grandfather's main topics at the
dinner table prior to WW2 was how all the scrap iron being sold to Japan would
be sent back to us in the form of bombs. Dec.7, 1941 proved him right.

Here in Australia our Prime Minister, Robert Menzies, was forever known as "Pig-Iron
Bob" for exactly that reason.

--
Jeff

ED

I was in china last week, (PRC), actually. It was my first trip to asia. I
expected third world, like the text books had groomed me to believe. What I
found was a place alot like any big city in the US, only with more chineese
speaking people =). It was very suprising to me, also, even more suprising,
was that nearly everyone I ran into spoke english pretty well (at least well
enough to communicate). Japan was exactly opposite, it was much more
difficult to find english speaking people, and those that did, were more
difficult to communicate with.

"Gary Coffman" wrote in message
On 17 Apr 2004 16:34:01 GMT, (Gunluvver2) wrote:
Taiwan has had a taste of freedom and I can't see them ever submitting
willingly to a tyrannical government on the mainland. IMO if the PRC

tries to
assimilate the Taiwanese they will be infected with the idea of freedom

and
that will be the downfall of the old Communist system.

Your understanding of mainland China seems to be at least a couple of
decades out of date. The mainlanders are already infected with capitalism
(and the necessary freedoms which go along with that). They're also

rapidly
developing consumerism, with what that implies in terms of politics as

well.

The central government remains much more authoritarian than the US,
but then so is the government on Taiwan, or in Singapore, or even Japan.
The US represents one extreme of the political spectrum, places like North
Korea the other. Most modern industrial nations fall somewhere in between
the two extremes. China has definitely become a modern industrial nation
over the last two decades.

Gary