Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jw

Default Commercial grade string trimmer?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a commercial grade weed whacker?

I am getting tired of the consumer grade throwaways. What do the pros
use? I am willing to spend a little money and buy a good one.

I read a review recently, but damned if I can find it again. I think
there was an Echo model that was highly recommended, but I am not sure.

JW