DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Victor torch handle sizes (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/16259-victor-torch-handle-sizes.html)

Eric Chang April 12th 04 10:27 PM

Victor torch handle sizes

Hi. I am aware that there are three types of Victor torch
handles, the Performer (J series), the Super Range (100 series)
and the Journeyman (315 series). I saw a post that said
that you could use 100 series tips on the J series
(aircraft type?) handles for less fatigue for small hands.
Are the threads for all these sizes compatible? The largest
one (315 series) looks like it has a larger threaded
coupling, but it is hard to tell from pictures on the WWW.
My local store only carries Harris and they know little
about Victor.

Thanks,
Eric

Peter H. April 13th 04 12:23 AM

Victor torch handle sizes

I saw a post that said that you could use 100 series tips on the J series
(aircraft type?) handles for less fatigue for small hands. Are the threads for
all these sizes compatible?

Yes.

Richard Lamb April 13th 04 04:35 PM

Victor torch handle sizes

"Peter H." wrote:

I saw a post that said that you could use 100 series tips on the J series
(aircraft type?) handles for less fatigue for small hands. Are the threads for
all these sizes compatible?

Yes.

YEs they are. This is the same set up that I use.