DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bridgeport replacement feed nuts (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/16238-bridgeport-replacement-feed-nuts.html)

MotoBMW April 11th 04 09:33 PM

Bridgeport replacement feed nuts

I'm in the process of reconditioning my Bridgeport J head miller, and would
like to know of a source for reasonably priced replacement lead screw nuts.
Can someone please direct to a reliable source?

Thanks,
Norman

TLKALLAM8 April 12th 04 08:43 AM

Bridgeport replacement feed nuts

http://www.hqtinc.com/default.cfm

Marty Escarcega April 12th 04 11:04 PM

Bridgeport replacement feed nuts

(MotoBMW) wrote in
:

I'm in the process of reconditioning my Bridgeport J head miller, and
would like to know of a source for reasonably priced replacement lead
screw nuts. Can someone please direct to a reliable source?

Thanks,
Norman

You can always try High Quality Tools. They specialize in OEM Bridgeport
parts

http://www.hqtinc.com

No relationship with them other than a satisfied customer.

MotoBMW April 13th 04 05:47 AM

Bridgeport replacement feed nuts

Thanks, I'll check with them.