DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HTS-528 Brazing Alloy (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/159954-hts-528-brazing-alloy.html)

[email protected] May 15th 06 03:46 AM

HTS-528 Brazing Alloy

Don Foreman and I are going to go in on some of this brazing alloy I
believe. Right now with shipping it will cost Don and I $45 bucks a
piece. I think we can get 2lbs for $135 plus a fixed price of $50 a
pound thereafter or something like that.

If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Grant this sound like something you might be able to use also.

Thanks, Steve

Joseph Gwinn May 16th 06 01:44 AM

HTS-528 Brazing Alloy

In article . com,
" wrote:

Don Foreman and I are going to go in on some of this brazing alloy I
believe. Right now with shipping it will cost Don and I $45 bucks a
piece. I think we can get 2lbs for $135 plus a fixed price of $50 a
pound thereafter or something like that.

If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Specifically, which alloy? Can't have much silver in it, at that price.

Joe Gwinn