DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Welding tutorials (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/15877-welding-tutorials.html)

Glenn Cramond March 25th 04 06:45 PM

Welding tutorials

I came across this site which has some excellent tutorials on basic welding.
http://www.aussieweld.com.au/

Check the tutorial section (naturally).
I was quite amazed at the level of detail they provide. Better than a book!

Glenn
www.metalbashatorium.com

Pedroman March 26th 04 02:15 AM

Welding tutorials

"Glenn Cramond" wrote in message
om...
I came across this site which has some excellent tutorials on basic

welding.
http://www.aussieweld.com.au/

Check the tutorial section (naturally).
I was quite amazed at the level of detail they provide. Better than a

book!

Glenn
www.metalbashatorium.com

DITTO that's a pretty good site for the beginner!

Pedroman

jim March 26th 04 01:59 PM

Welding tutorials

Glenn Cramond wrote:

I came across this site which has some excellent tutorials on basic welding.
http://www.aussieweld.com.au/

Check the tutorial section (naturally).
I was quite amazed at the level of detail they provide. Better than a book!

Glenn
www.metalbashatorium.com

maybe i am missing something, but i cannot find the welding tutorial on
this web site.. only find ads for the products they sell.. how about the
direct link to the tutorials.. thanks....

Al Patrick March 26th 04 02:07 PM

Welding tutorials

Click on the center icon and then read the line of options near the top
of the next screen. Tutorials is the last option in that line.

=================

Kelley Mascher March 26th 04 11:46 PM

Welding tutorials

I had the same problem, Google gave me this,

http://www.aussieweld.com.au/arcwelding/

Cheers,

Kelley

Ken Moffett March 27th 04 01:00 AM

Welding tutorials

jim wrote:
Glenn Cramond wrote:

I came across this site which has some excellent tutorials on basic welding.
http://www.aussieweld.com.au/

Check the tutorial section (naturally).
I was quite amazed at the level of detail they provide. Better than a book!

Glenn
www.metalbashatorium.com

maybe i am missing something, but i cannot find the welding tutorial on
this web site.. only find ads for the products they sell.. how about the
direct link to the tutorials.. thanks....

Once you select a vendor the pulldown bar with "Tutorials" appears.