DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O'Brian residence (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/157195-obrian-residence.html)

R. O'Brian May 12th 06 07:03 PM

O'Brian residence

Hi Richard,

Is there any fire code regulation that would regulate the workshop wall and
ceiling paneling? Some jurisdictions require drywall or something similar
to protect the structure from open flame. Please let me know what we need
to do, if anything, as I am unfamiliar with TX building code requirements.

Thanks,
Randy

Mike Berger May 15th 06 04:56 PM

O'Brian residence

This is an international newsgroup, and Texas is a state. You
really need to check the requirements for your local jurisdiction.
They may be more stringent than the state requirements.