DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT eBay and Kyozou :-( (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/156893-re-ot-ebay-kyozou.html)

brid May 10th 06 02:36 PM

OT eBay and Kyozou :-(

Suprised to have read the above. I've purcahased auctions many times
from sellers using Kyozou and have found the checkout a tremendous
improvment from some of the duds out there. Seamless, quick and
efficient.
My experience tells me your seller did not set his account up properly
which caused all those problems. I've even dabbled in it myself but
fizzled out (I lost too much $$) but that wasn't Kyozou's fault.
Your main complaint is you can't remember how to spell or pronounce
Kyozou - not a reason not to buy something.