DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can anyone ID this plasma torch (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/156555-can-anyone-id-plasma-torch.html)

Ignoramus30985 May 8th 06 01:18 AM

Can anyone ID this plasma torch

I will greatly appreciate if anyone can ID this plasma torch...
A little bit of a gamble on my part...

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/plasma-torch.jpg

``You are bidding on a slightly used plasma torch with 25 foot leads.
The "BRAND" of this plasma torch is unknown, but it was originally
ordered for a Miller Spectrum 1250 Plasma Cutter. The torch was used
for approximately 1-2 hours, but the machine itself had problems that
were not repairable. The torch is being sold in "in working
condition", and AS IS.

** Note - the manufacturer of this torch is NOT KNOWN. There are no
names on the torch itself. ''

I have not received this torch yet...

Wayne Cook May 8th 06 02:46 AM

Can anyone ID this plasma torch

On Mon, 08 May 2006 00:18:54 GMT, Ignoramus30985
wrote:

I will greatly appreciate if anyone can ID this plasma torch...
A little bit of a gamble on my part...

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/plasma-torch.jpg

``You are bidding on a slightly used plasma torch with 25 foot leads.
The "BRAND" of this plasma torch is unknown, but it was originally
ordered for a Miller Spectrum 1250 Plasma Cutter. The torch was used
for approximately 1-2 hours, but the machine itself had problems that
were not repairable. The torch is being sold in "in working
condition", and AS IS.

** Note - the manufacturer of this torch is NOT KNOWN. There are no
names on the torch itself. ''

I have not received this torch yet...

Looks a lot like the Zap Plasmatherm copy of the old Hypertherm 100
amp torch that I got for my old Linde PCM-100 plasma cutter. It didn't
work on that machine is the only thing I can say about it.

You paid a lot less than I did.

Ignoramus30985 May 8th 06 02:54 AM

wrote:

[...]

Thanks Wayne. I will see what I get when I receive it. Do you recall
the specs for it?

Wayne Cook May 8th 06 03:49 PM

Can anyone ID this plasma torch

wrote:

[...]

Look for the Max40 and Max 100 torches here.

http://www.zapplasma.com/upload/pdf/hypertherm.pdf