Paul K. Dickman

Default This is what happens when you die.

Someone's Gingery shaper is up on ebay

Thought you would like a look

Paul K. Dickman

John Ings

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:29:40 -0600, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

Someone's Gingery shaper is up on ebay

Do you think it's worth $150?

jim

Paul K. Dickman wrote:

Someone's Gingery shaper is up on ebay

Thought you would like a look

Paul K. Dickman

like the guy who collected antique clocks... he was a millionaire and
would not sell anything he had... when he died the estate sold all his
clocks that the played with for the past 80 yrs. they all went out to
auction.. then his land holding which he would not sell then started
going out one by one.... he is probably still turning over in his
grave..
Dave Keith

wrote:

Someone's Gingery shaper is up on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=58 25

4

Do you think it's worth $150?

Nope, it's more like $240.26 (winning bid from what I saw). Based on the
number of hours I have in the lathe, and looking at the shaper plans (I've
got the first few patterns done, that's it), I'd say the fellow who made
this would think it's worth a whole lot more !!

Dave