DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Patina Recipe's (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/155923-patina-recipes.html)

[email protected] May 2nd 06 06:17 PM

Patina Recipe's

Just wanted to post this here, becuase I've looked for this sort of
info before. Check out this site for lots of patina recipies for use
on brass and copper. Has anyone ever tried any of these?

http://www.coscosci.com/patinas/patinaformulas.htm

Bruce L. Bergman May 3rd 06 05:22 AM

Patina Recipe's

On 2 May 2006 10:17:43 -0700, wrote:

Just wanted to post this here, becuase I've looked for this sort of
info before. Check out this site for lots of patina recipies for use
on brass and copper. Has anyone ever tried any of these?

Patina recipes? Wasn't that Wolfgang Puck's pla-=- Nevermind...

-- Bruce --