Sunworshiper

Default OT- The Deadliest Men

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:40:03 GMT, (Rex B)
wrote:

wrote:
||I guess in the bad old days I would try to avoid big cities or make
||sure I had a full tank so I didn't have to stop. I've even gone way
||out of the way so that I would never see NYC. I gas up before St.
||Louis and El Paso for sure. There is no way around Chicago and one
||time had to fill up with the gas nozzle in one hand and a rifle in the
||other. Those 10+ people standing around in the gas station parking lot
||at 2 am must have been sight see-ers. I've even been chased for
||hundreds of miles , both times having a topped off tank. That will
||make you start thinking about adding fuel storage. Nothing like
||running on empty at 100 mph and about to give up when the pursuer has
||to bail for gas. That one time I tried everything to get away from
||them , even passing over sized oil rig equipment on huge tractor
||trailers in the rain passing on the right. And thinking naw they can't
||be that obsessed to follow through something almost suicidal and they
||would pop out of the mist from the break down lane. I tried also the
||get off the highway and get right back on , but it didn't work. BTW,
||didn't have a gun that time or things would have gone a lot
||differently. LA must be scary at night.

So what is it about you that made them want to chase you so badly?
Rex in Fort Worth

Shrug , would you have stopped to ask?
Gunner

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:19:07 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:21:43 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On 15 Mar 2004 09:36:40 -0800, (Duck Dog) wrote:

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:29:40 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:55:02 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

New York state is NOT NYC.

Well, duh. But the two big cities tend to skew stats a lot.
NYC should be the 51st state (it has an operating budget bigger than a
lot of nations).

Lets compare the crime rate in my
town of 18,000 to lets say...HollyWood, per capita of course.

I already did big town/little town: "I live near Syracuse, a city of
about 100,000 that has a higher murder rate than NYC."

By the numbers, it's safer in bad old NYC than in upstate NY.

New York state is a nice place. NYC..well..if they were gonna give the
East Coast an enema..thats one of the places they would put the hose.

Nonesense. I've been in NYC and DC and DC is far worse (leading the
country in violent crime... way to go!).

-Carl

DC is already hosed....G

Gumdrop, when is the last time you have ever been to either city?

Bout 10 yrs ago. Why?

Because you're so way off base on both cities that I just assumed you
were making it up. My guess is you were nowhere near these cities,
and you really ARE making it up.

How so?
From the 1998 FBI Uniform Crime Report, as reported on page 906 of my
2000 World Almanac:

| | Next | | |
Category | | Highest | | MD | VA
of Crime | DC Rate | State | Rate | Rate | Rate
--------------|---------|-------------|-------|-------|------
Violent Crime | 1,718.5 | New Mexico | 961.4 | 796.6 | 325.7
Agg. Assault | 943.0 | S. Carolina | 694.6 | 454.5 | 187.2
Robbery | 689.5 | Maryland | 298.7 | same | 105.6
Murder | 49.7 | Louisiana | 12.8 | 10.0 | 6.2

D.C. has 78.7 percent more violent crime, 35.8 percent more aggravated
assaults, 130.8 percent more robberies, and 288.3 percent more murders
than ANY OTHER STATE IN THE UNION!

Handguns are banned in DC.
Politicians work in DC (big bunch of crooks)
Stolen money is spent like water in DC.
Organized crime operates in mass out of DC. Its called Government.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Crime/CDA00-05.cfm
".4 Based on 1998 data for the eight communities studied,5 a
15-year-old urban African-American male faces a probability of being
murdered before reaching his 45th birthday that ranges from almost 8.5
percent in the District of Columbia to just under 2.0 percent in
Brooklyn, New York. By comparison, the probability of being murdered
by age 45 is 2.21 percent nationally for all U.S. black males and 0.29
percent for all white males.6

http://www.urban.org/Template.cfm?Na...icationID=8677

People are scattering Anthrax and Ricin in DC. DC is still on the
targeting computers of the few remaining Russian ICBMs.

Damned few people can afford to live there, (or want to)

The mayor wants the district to become inn keepers, not to mention a
little problem with district employee credit cards...LOL

This is the same fellow who came out in favor of vouchers, then
recanted in the Liberal ****storm that followed, even though the DC
schools have managed to turn out substandard students for years.

Though I do rather like his quote...

"I didn't get elected to 1) be mayor for life and 2) just to sit
around and watch Oprah and eat Cheetos," Mayor Williams

Though to be fair, DC did manage to get rid of Mayor Marion
"Crackhead" Barry, but how many years did he rule?

I could go on. Sounds to me, like DC is hosed, does it not?

I take it you either live there, or are a Shill for the DC Chamber
of Commerce?

When was the last time you were in Bakersfield?

1985, (late July to be exact), although we only drove through the L.A.
area. You see, I don't claim to know that much about the area, and so
I'm not making uninformed comments about it. You should learn from
this.

Seems you do tend to underestimate me a bit. Google is our friend.
One simply has to read the news to understand that DC sucks the big
wienie. But hey..if you like that sort of thing..all the power to
you.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"
Gunner

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:36:33 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:19:07 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

Gumdrop, when is the last time you have ever been to either city?

Bout 10 yrs ago. Why?

Because you're so way off base on both cities that I just assumed you
were making it up. My guess is you were nowhere near these cities,
and you really ARE making it up.

Gunner's spot-on about DC.

-Carl

Thank you, Carl. Ive been in DC any number of times in the past 30
yrs..as well as NYC. I was not impressed. Nice buildings, interesting
architecture. The Wall is there. Other than that..it should have be
return to the swamp from which it was built. With gators for hundreds
of thousands of drones to feed them.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"
Gunner

wrote:

[...]

Watched too many Mad Max movies have you, Sunworshiper?

Gary

I don't make up stories , matter of fact I'm a terrible liar. Every
intelligent friend that knows me will say so. Even when I have to come
up with a lie , I draw a blank. Some times I have to ask a friend to
help me out. If my stories come across as unbelievable there's not
much I can say.

I have all the Mad Max movies from X-mas presents and have seen them a
good 10 times. I shy away from scary movies , but the wife got me the
uncut version of The Exorcist , I laughed all the way through it the
other night. Fantasy movies suck , I rented The Lord of the Rings? And
turned it off after ten minutes. How it won a gazillion awards is
beyond me. Never did get into common comic books , my sis would get me
under ground comics like Cheech Wizard , Iron Wood, Dirty Duck, and
Leather Nun. I've had an abnormal life and felt like I've lived a
couple of life times before 20.

Ive met Brad on several occasions, and I dont think he COULD tell a
lie without stepping all over his dick.

Sometimes life is a hell of a lot stranger than any book you will ever
read.

Gunner

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

Strider
Duck Dog

wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:19:07 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

Gumdrop, when is the last time you have ever been to either city?

Bout 10 yrs ago. Why?

Because you're so way off base on both cities that I just assumed you
were making it up. My guess is you were nowhere near these cities,
and you really ARE making it up.

Gunner's spot-on about DC.

Northwest DC is beautiful. SE and NE are pits.
So no, he's not "dead on" but rather repeating spew he's heard from
hate radio.

Duck Dog

wrote:

[...]

From the 1998 FBI Uniform Crime Report, as reported on page 906 of my
2000 World Almanac:

| | Next | | |
Category | | Highest | | MD | VA
of Crime | DC Rate | State | Rate | Rate | Rate
--------------|---------|-------------|-------|-------|------
Violent Crime | 1,718.5 | New Mexico | 961.4 | 796.6 | 325.7
Agg. Assault | 943.0 | S. Carolina | 694.6 | 454.5 | 187.2
Robbery | 689.5 | Maryland | 298.7 | same | 105.6
Murder | 49.7 | Louisiana | 12.8 | 10.0 | 6.2

D.C. has 78.7 percent more violent crime, 35.8 percent more aggravated
assaults, 130.8 percent more robberies, and 288.3 percent more murders
than ANY OTHER STATE IN THE UNION!

Well, it is an urban city. As I said SE and NE are nasty, but NW is
wonderful. Methinks it because of the large black population that you
are afraid of the area.

Handguns are banned in DC.

True, and they haven't figured out yet that it doesn't work.

Politicians work in DC (big bunch of crooks)

Yet we keep electing them. Who's to blame?

Stolen money is spent like water in DC.

For pork barrel projects in the provinces, yes.

Organized crime operates in mass out of DC. Its called Government.

Uh huh. Dale Gribble phone home.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Crime/CDA00-05.cfm
".4 Based on 1998 data for the eight communities studied,5 a
15-year-old urban African-American male faces a probability of being
murdered before reaching his 45th birthday that ranges from almost 8.5
percent in the District of Columbia to just under 2.0 percent in
Brooklyn, New York. By comparison, the probability of being murdered
by age 45 is 2.21 percent nationally for all U.S. black males and 0.29
percent for all white males.6

http://www.urban.org/Template.cfm?Na...icationID=8677

It's still only a segment of the city, but a fairly significant one.

People are scattering Anthrax and Ricin in DC.

You forgot Ft. Lauderdale.

DC is still on the
targeting computers of the few remaining Russian ICBMs.

Don't forget all those missile silos in the midwest.

Damned few people can afford to live there, (or want to)

LOL, and this is from someone who lives in southern California? And
why do so many people move there each year?

The mayor wants the district to become inn keepers, not to mention a
little problem with district employee credit cards...LOL

Aren't the feds in charge of city finances?

This is the same fellow who came out in favor of vouchers, then
recanted in the Liberal ****storm that followed, even though the DC
schools have managed to turn out substandard students for years.

At least he had the right idea.

Though I do rather like his quote...

"I didn't get elected to 1) be mayor for life and 2) just to sit
around and watch Oprah and eat Cheetos," Mayor Williams

But he's black, gumdrop, so you're probably afraid of him.

Though to be fair, DC did manage to get rid of Mayor Marion
"Crackhead" Barry, but how many years did he rule?

Too long.

I could go on. Sounds to me, like DC is hosed, does it not?

Some parts are in bad shape, others are great.

It's no surprise that your anti-government paranoia is shading your
perception of otherwise nice places (note that I didn't even go into
your hysterical hatred of NYC.

I take it you either live there, or are a Shill for the DC Chamber
of Commerce?

Neither, I grew up in Northern VA, but spent quite a bit of time in
the city itself. Yes there are bad areas that I wouldn't go to for
any reason, but quite a bit of the city is very pleasant. It's too
bad you can't see the good in anything.

When was the last time you were in Bakersfield?

1985, (late July to be exact), although we only drove through the L.A.
area. You see, I don't claim to know that much about the area, and so
I'm not making uninformed comments about it. You should learn from
this.

Seems you do tend to underestimate me a bit.

I don't think that's even possible, gumdrop.

Google is our friend.
One simply has to read the news to understand that DC sucks the big
wienie. But hey..if you like that sort of thing..all the power to
you.

Ah, so you admit you're getting your information from the internet.
Figures.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Rex B

||The mayor wants the district to become inn keepers, not to mention a
||little problem with district employee credit cards...LOL
||Though I do rather like his quote...
||"I didn't get elected to 1) be mayor for life and 2) just to sit
||around and watch Oprah and eat Cheetos," Mayor Williams
||Though to be fair, DC did manage to get rid of Mayor Marion
||"Crackhead" Barry, but how many years did he rule?

And then there's the classic Barry quote about the crime rate in DC

"Other than the killings, our crime rate is pretty low"

Rex in Fort Worth
Gunner

wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:19:07 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

Gumdrop, when is the last time you have ever been to either city?

Bout 10 yrs ago. Why?

Because you're so way off base on both cities that I just assumed you
were making it up. My guess is you were nowhere near these cities,
and you really ARE making it up.

Gunner's spot-on about DC.

Northwest DC is beautiful. SE and NE are pits.
So no, he's not "dead on" but rather repeating spew he's heard from
hate radio.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner, shaking his head at the buffoon.

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

Strider
Gunner

wrote:

[...]

From the 1998 FBI Uniform Crime Report, as reported on page 906 of my
2000 World Almanac:

| | Next | | |
Category | | Highest | | MD | VA
of Crime | DC Rate | State | Rate | Rate | Rate
--------------|---------|-------------|-------|-------|------
Violent Crime | 1,718.5 | New Mexico | 961.4 | 796.6 | 325.7
Agg. Assault | 943.0 | S. Carolina | 694.6 | 454.5 | 187.2
Robbery | 689.5 | Maryland | 298.7 | same | 105.6
Murder | 49.7 | Louisiana | 12.8 | 10.0 | 6.2

D.C. has 78.7 percent more violent crime, 35.8 percent more aggravated
assaults, 130.8 percent more robberies, and 288.3 percent more murders
than ANY OTHER STATE IN THE UNION!

Well, it is an urban city. As I said SE and NE are nasty, but NW is
wonderful. Methinks it because of the large black population that you
are afraid of the area.

Ah ....no, Im racially color blind. Its all that crime that bothers
me. No matter who commits it.

Handguns are banned in DC.

True, and they haven't figured out yet that it doesn't work.

Indeed. So crime victims are hosed.

Politicians work in DC (big bunch of crooks)

Yet we keep electing them. Who's to blame?

Do they or do they not work there? Never mind about how they got
there.

Stolen money is spent like water in DC.

For pork barrel projects in the provinces, yes.

Provinces? Snicker....
Organized crime operates in mass out of DC. Its called Government.

Uh huh. Dale Gribble phone home.

Denial is not a river in Egypt
..
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Crime/CDA00-05.cfm
".4 Based on 1998 data for the eight communities studied,5 a
15-year-old urban African-American male faces a probability of being
murdered before reaching his 45th birthday that ranges from almost 8.5
percent in the District of Columbia to just under 2.0 percent in
Brooklyn, New York. By comparison, the probability of being murdered
by age 45 is 2.21 percent nationally for all U.S. black males and 0.29
percent for all white males.6

http://www.urban.org/Template.cfm?Na...icationID=8677

It's still only a segment of the city, but a fairly significant one.

So is it hosed or not?

People are scattering Anthrax and Ricin in DC.

You forgot Ft. Lauderdale.

Different subject
..
DC is still on the
targeting computers of the few remaining Russian ICBMs.

Don't forget all those missile silos in the midwest.

Yes, and?

Damned few people can afford to live there, (or want to)

LOL, and this is from someone who lives in southern California? And
why do so many people move there each year?

Why? Because my mortgage payment is $480 a month. And that of even the
worst slum hovel in DC is?

The mayor wants the district to become inn keepers, not to mention a
little problem with district employee credit cards...LOL

Aren't the feds in charge of city finances?

Nope.

This is the same fellow who came out in favor of vouchers, then
recanted in the Liberal ****storm that followed, even though the DC
schools have managed to turn out substandard students for years.

At least he had the right idea.

Before or after the waffle?

Though I do rather like his quote...

"I didn't get elected to 1) be mayor for life and 2) just to sit
around and watch Oprah and eat Cheetos," Mayor Williams

But he's black, gumdrop, so you're probably afraid of him.

Ok dip****..from which part of my postings do you get any racism? You
have mentioned it twice in the same post..so trot out some cites.

Im totally color blind as far as people go. Ive lived worked fought
loved hated killed with people of all colors. When you are holding a
dying buddy in your arms, it makes no difference what color the skin
is. Folks is folks. I know as many bad whites as I do (insert color
of your choice).

Given you calling me some racist, is simply your version of knee jerk
hatred and bias based Strictly on my political stance. You are
stereotyping worse than the jew haters and the black haters and any
other low class piece of **** on two legs. Im a conservative so I
HAVE to be a klanner..is that right?

So go ahead you two legged piece of bigoted ****..trot out your
citations . Double dog dare you. "gumdrop"

Gunner

[...]

Duck Dog

wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:19:07 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

Gumdrop, when is the last time you have ever been to either city?

Bout 10 yrs ago. Why?

Because you're so way off base on both cities that I just assumed you
were making it up. My guess is you were nowhere near these cities,
and you really ARE making it up.

Gunner's spot-on about DC.

Northwest DC is beautiful. SE and NE are pits.
So no, he's not "dead on" but rather repeating spew he's heard from
hate radio.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner, shaking his head at the buffoon.

Looking in the mirror huh. Let's face it, you don't know what you're
talking about gumdrop.

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

See what I mean?

Strider

Duck Dog

wrote:

[...]

From the 1998 FBI Uniform Crime Report, as reported on page 906 of my
[...]

Now we both know that's not true, don't we gumdrop?

Handguns are banned in DC.

True, and they haven't figured out yet that it doesn't work.

Indeed. So crime victims are hosed.

Only if they choose to be.

Politicians work in DC (big bunch of crooks)

Yet we keep electing them. Who's to blame?

Do they or do they not work there? Never mind about how they got
there.

They work all around, and not all of them are crooks. And only 535
congress critters do not determine the character of an area. Only a
simple minded bigot like you would let such prejudice take over their
reason.

Stolen money is spent like water in DC.

For pork barrel projects in the provinces, yes.

Provinces? Snicker....

Boondocks, sticks, whatever you prefer, gumdrop.

Organized crime operates in mass out of DC. Its called Government.

Uh huh. Dale Gribble phone home.

Denial is not a river in Egypt

Dale? Is that you Dale?

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Crime/CDA00-05.cfm
".4 Based on 1998 data for the eight communities studied,5 a
15-year-old urban African-American male faces a probability of being
murdered before reaching his 45th birthday that ranges from almost 8.5
percent in the District of Columbia to just under 2.0 percent in
Brooklyn, New York. By comparison, the probability of being murdered
by age 45 is 2.21 percent nationally for all U.S. black males and 0.29
percent for all white males.6

http://www.urban.org/Template.cfm?Na...icationID=8677

It's still only a segment of the city, but a fairly significant one.

So is it hosed or not?

No.

People are scattering Anthrax and Ricin in DC.

You forgot Ft. Lauderdale.

Different subject

Anthrax? Hardly. It's even been mentioned in newswax and wing nut
daily, so you might have seen it.

DC is still on the
targeting computers of the few remaining Russian ICBMs.

Don't forget all those missile silos in the midwest.

Yes, and?

Figure it out, stupid.

Damned few people can afford to live there, (or want to)

LOL, and this is from someone who lives in southern California? And
why do so many people move there each year?

Why? Because my mortgage payment is $480 a month. And that of even the
worst slum hovel in DC is?

You live in a shack in the middle of the desert, so you can't
compared.

The mayor wants the district to become inn keepers, not to mention a
little problem with district employee credit cards...LOL

Aren't the feds in charge of city finances?

Nope.

They were a few years ago.

This is the same fellow who came out in favor of vouchers, then
recanted in the Liberal ****storm that followed, even though the DC
schools have managed to turn out substandard students for years.

At least he had the right idea.

Before or after the waffle?

Before.

Though I do rather like his quote...

"I didn't get elected to 1) be mayor for life and 2) just to sit
around and watch Oprah and eat Cheetos," Mayor Williams

But he's black, gumdrop, so you're probably afraid of him.

Ok dip****..from which part of my postings do you get any racism? You
have mentioned it twice in the same post..so trot out some cites.

Be honest, that's why you hate these areas. Because they're filled
with black people.

Im totally color blind as far as people go.

Ok, then you hate everybody.

Ive lived worked fought
loved hated killed with people of all colors. When you are holding a
dying buddy in your arms, it makes no difference what color the skin
is. Folks is folks. I know as many bad whites as I do (insert color
of your choice).

Given you calling me some racist, is simply your version of knee jerk
hatred and bias based Strictly on my political stance. You are
stereotyping worse than the jew haters and the black haters and any
other low class piece of **** on two legs. Im a conservative so I
HAVE to be a klanner..is that right?

Let's see, who mentioned "turd world countries" hmmm? What were you
referring to there, gumdrop?

So go ahead you two legged piece of bigoted ****

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, gumdrop.

..trot out your
citations . Double dog dare you. "gumdrop"

Look at your sig below:

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that most minorities are
left-of-center politically? Nah, couldn't be. Color blind.
Righhhttt.

Gunner

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:13:35 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that most minorities are
left-of-center politically? Nah, couldn't be. Color blind.
Righhhttt.

Sigh...bye.

flush

Gunner, hitting the chrome handle on a piece of **** worse than a
Klanner

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

Strider
Duck Dog

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:27:08 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:13:35 GMT, Duck Dog wrote:

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that most minorities are
left-of-center politically? Nah, couldn't be. Color blind.
Righhhttt.

Sigh...bye.

So long bigot.

flush