DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Minneapolis Craigslist: South Bend metal lathe 15X48 - $600 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/154937-minneapolis-craigslist-south-bend-metal-lathe-15x48-%24600.html)

Pete Bergstrom April 25th 06 03:08 PM

Minneapolis Craigslist: South Bend metal lathe 15X48 - $600

This isn't mine, and I don't know who's selling it. Hope it finds a good
home, though.

Pete

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tls/154384942.html

Old pre 1920 South Bend metal turning lathe in good shape. Was a flat
belt drive from a line shaft but was converted to a motor drive. Runs
good and well tooled. This was taken apart to be moved out of a
basement. Delivery is possable, also assembly. Please don't ask for
pictures as is is still apart. If you want to see what it would look
like to http://www.lathes.co.uk/southbend/page2.html the top picutre is
on the one.

* this is in or around oakdale