DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Prototype parts for quotation, 1022 & 1023 in dropbox (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/153645-prototype-parts-quotation-1022-1023-dropbox.html)

Phil April 17th 06 02:19 AM

Prototype parts for quotation, 1022 & 1023 in dropbox

I have a couple parts I need prototyped, both are 4 to 6
pieces required. Both are metal and machinable so I guess
this is appropriate.

The files have been uploaded to the Metalworking.com
dropbox. The large ZIP file with Pro/E and IGES files
is waiting for manual virus checking so I'm not sure how
long before it shows up. Check for them he

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/

Please read the file named 1022_rev-p3a.txt for the whole
story. There are 2 PDF files there now for your inspection.

All (kind) comments and questions encouraged, I will check here as well
as my inbox. Thanks in advance.

--
Phil Davis