DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fitted a rusnok head to my Rockwell take a look (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/153514-fitted-rusnok-head-my-rockwell-take-look.html)

wayne mak April 16th 06 03:32 AM

fitted a rusnok head to my Rockwell take a look

I bought a Rockwell Mill
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/...l/rockwell.htm

great machine, it came with a M head that was never fitted to the mill
and I had a Rusnok head waiting for a home. THe rusnok is not real
heavy so its a whole lot less load on ones back to install/remove.
here is a link to it

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/rockwell/rusnok.htm

Looks to ok sized for the mill. If I come accross a rockwell head I
will grab it but for now this will do, I have a shop with another mill

http://www.motherearthrecycling.net

just click on shop tour althought its time to up date.