DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Swing in gap of Graziano SAG 14? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/152788-swing-gap-graziano-sag-14-a.html)

[email protected] April 10th 06 12:30 PM

Swing in gap of Graziano SAG 14?

Can someone tell me the swing in the gap of a Graziano SAG14 lathe? I
am trying to find out if a 480mm or 18.9 inch faceplate will fit.

Trevor Jones April 10th 06 01:26 PM

Swing in gap of Graziano SAG 14?

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/
Down near the bottom theres a lathe forum with lot's os SAG knowledge.

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Harold and Susan Vordos April 10th 06 07:59 PM

Swing in gap of Graziano SAG 14?

wrote in message
ups.com...
Can someone tell me the swing in the gap of a Graziano SAG14 lathe? I
am trying to find out if a 480mm or 18.9 inch faceplate will fit.

I run a Sag 12, so I can't tell for sure what the capabilities of the Sag 14
are, but I can swing 17-3/8" with the Sag 12 by removing the way covers.
That's easily done. It's entirely possible you can do the same thing with
the Sag 14.

Harold