DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tiny green spot (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/152406-tiny-green-spot.html)

daniel peterman April 7th 06 07:30 AM

tiny green spot

The other night I was typing away some email and just as it got to the
edge decided to pick it and see it had any mass or heat but it was not
not on the keyboard. I opened my fingers and was back. It was very tiny
like laser ponter but green.
After it reappeared it was on my shirtsleeeve. I picked it up again.
after opening my fingers it just went right up the arm and never saw it
again.
WTF?
Metal content: I just sold my fully tooled atlas 6 #101.214. I'm gonna
miss her.

Ken Sterling April 7th 06 11:53 AM

tiny green spot

The other night I was typing away some email and just as it got to the
edge decided to pick it and see it had any mass or heat but it was not
not on the keyboard. I opened my fingers and was back. It was very tiny
like laser ponter but green.
After it reappeared it was on my shirtsleeeve. I picked it up again.
after opening my fingers it just went right up the arm and never saw it
again.
WTF?
Metal content: I just sold my fully tooled atlas 6 #101.214. I'm gonna
miss her.

Purity isn't up to standard... G
Ken.