DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   power transmission items (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/152292-power-transmission-items.html)

Atul Shah April 6th 06 03:51 PM

power transmission items

TEXSPARES CORPORATION OF INDIA

122,Narayan Dhuru street,1st floor, Shreeji Bhuvan, Mumbai-4000003.

Tele: (022)56349683, (022)23437970
Telefax : (022)23411277
email- ,
we deal in all kinds of power transmission items,which includes chain,
sprocket, pulley, variety of belts, elivator chains,buckets, special
attachment chains, couplings, etc

For furthur details and price list please contact at our office.

Yours Faithfully,
ATUL SHAH

Dave Hinz April 6th 06 04:12 PM

power transmission items

On 6 Apr 2006 07:51:27 -0700, Atul Shah wrote:

we deal in all kinds of power transmission items,which includes chain,
sprocket, pulley, variety of belts, elivator chains,buckets, special
attachment chains, couplings, etc

Yeah, that's great, let's buy elevator chains from a mis-spelling
spammer from who-knows-where-istan. No problems with _that_ idea.

For furthur details and price list please contact at our office.

Well, your gmail account probably won't work much longer, so they'll
have to, won't they.

Atul Shah April 6th 06 05:18 PM

power transmission items

sorry it was my mistake

Dave Hinz April 6th 06 06:48 PM

power transmission items

On 6 Apr 2006 09:18:15 -0700, Atul Shah wrote:
sorry it was my mistake

You mistakenly created a google mail account, then mistakenly wrote your
spam, then you mistakenly posted it here?

Yeah, there's a mistake happening, in that you think we're stupid. Go
away, spammer, and stay there.