Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.politics
Cliff

Default The Cost of Skilled Labour in Dubai

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:35:39 GMT, pyotr filipivich wrote:

Three of the essentials for success: family, hard work, and education.

[
"Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more
money to spend -- you used up all of that. You can't start another war
because you used up the Army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your term
has become the Bush family nightma helping poor people. Listen to your
Mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit cards maxed out. No one's speaking to
you. Mission accomplished. Now it's time to do what you've always done best:
lose interest and walk away. Like you did with your military service and the
oil company and the baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try the
next fantasy job.

How about cowboy, or space man? Now I know what you're saying: there's so
many other things that you as President could involve yourself in.

Please don't. I know, I know. There's a lot left to do. There's a war with
Venezuela. Eliminating the sales tax on yachts. Turning the space program
over to the church. And Social Security to Fannie Mae. Giving embryos the
vote. But, Sir, none of that is going to happen now. Why? Because you govern
like Billy Joel drives. You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that you
haven't given yourself a medal. You're a catastrophe that walks like a man.
Herbert Hoover was a ****ty president, but even he never conceded an entire
city to rising water and snakes. On your watch, we've lost almost all of our
allies, the surplus, four airliners, two trade centers, a piece of the
Pentagon and the City of New Orleans. Maybe you're just not lucky. I'm not
saying you don't love this country. I'm just wondering how much worse it
could be if you were on the other side.

So, yes, God does speak to you. What He is saying is "Take a hint."
] - Bill Maher
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.politics
dk

Ouch

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.politics
Cliff

On 30 Mar 2006 14:09:33 -0800, "dk" wrote:

Ouch

Cliff