DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What You Must Know About Managing Time (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/150709-what-you-must-know-about-managing-time.html)

[email protected] March 26th 06 12:28 PM

What You Must Know About Managing Time

I have listed over 100 tips on how to manage time
in my website
http://www.geocities.com/time_management_tips/
so please have a look and make use of it.

spaco March 26th 06 06:40 PM

What You Must Know About Managing Time

Thank you. I read through your list with interest and saved it.
Couldn't agree more. Sounds as though we have similar philosophies.

So, here's my addition. The focus is on HOW to succeed in the
environment that your list will provide.

http://www.spaco.org/influmgt.htm

Pete Stanaitis