Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default stuff for sale - saw mandrels (new), electric motors (used)

still helping a friend clear stuff out from a storage area he had to
vacate -

I have five Dayton ball bearing saw mandrels, new - 5/8 and 1/2 inch,
I believe they are all LH threaded. very nice

He has about 200 transformer cases, plastic, late 50s (from minuteman
program), 1" nX ` `/8", 1 5/8 high, aprox .030 wall thickness, open at
top (for potting transformers, etc) - make nice small parts pin or
project box

and these motors

commercial sewing machine motor - 1/3 hp 115 v with clutch
crafstman? 1 hp 110/220 cap start
wagner 3/4 p 1725 rpm 115/230
westinghouse 3/4 hp 3450 rpm 115/230
marathon 3/4 hp 3450, 115/220
dayton 3/4 hp 1750 115/230
bodin3 1/15 hp 1725 rpm 115 v (ac/dc)

AO smith 3/4 hp 3450 115/230
godine 1/15 hp with thermal protection 115
century Cface, 1 hp 3450, 115/230
GE 1/12 hp 1725 115/230
westinghouse 1/2 hp 1725 115v
von Weise gear co 1/15 hp? 1785 gear ratio? series motor

contact me off list if any of this interests you

Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com