DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bandsaw blades (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/150196-bandsaw-blades.html)

Gunner March 22nd 06 06:00 AM

Bandsaw blades

Get your blade lengths out..as I won a couple on ebay..and what I cant
use, Ill measure out and offer up here at cost.

Ebay Item #

7600219141

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Grant Erwin March 22nd 06 06:26 AM

Bandsaw blades

Gunner wrote:
Get your blade lengths out..as I won a couple on ebay..and what I cant
use, Ill measure out and offer up here at cost.

Ebay Item #

7600219141

Any 1/2x.025" x 96-1/2 .. dibs!

GWE

Karl Townsend March 22nd 06 12:32 PM

Bandsaw blades

Get your blade lengths out..as I won a couple on ebay..and what I cant
use, Ill measure out and offer up here at cost.

My saw takes 10 ft blades, 120". Looks to be the one with the tag, pictured.
I'll take any new blades you have in this size.

Karl

Gunner March 22nd 06 06:46 PM

Bandsaw blades

Grant Erwin wrote:

Gunner wrote:
Get your blade lengths out..as I won a couple on ebay..and what I cant
use, Ill measure out and offer up here at cost.

Ebay Item #

7600219141

Any 1/2x.025" x 96-1/2 .. dibs!

GWE

Noted

- Proverbs 22:3

Rex B March 22nd 06 07:50 PM

Bandsaw blades

I'd take some 64.5" x 0.5" x .020"-.025"!
- -
Rex Burkheimer
Fort Worth TX

Bradford Chaucer March 23rd 06 09:39 PM

Bandsaw blades

I'd be interested in 133 inchers primarily wood cutting

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:46:04 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Noted

- Proverbs 22:3

Gunner March 24th 06 07:08 AM

Bandsaw blades

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:39:07 -0500, Bradford Chaucer
wrote:

I'd be interested in 133 inchers primarily wood cutting

Noted

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:46:04 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Noted

- Proverbs 22:3

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams