DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Darn MSC (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/149598-darn-msc.html)

AL March 18th 06 03:42 AM

Darn MSC

Back around when Enron nosedived, MSC reported an accounting irregularity
and their stock dived to around $13. I was going to buy some but figured I
would wait a few more days to see if it woud go lower. It didn't and now it
is over $50. Why, oh why didn't I buy!?

SteveF March 18th 06 01:05 PM

Darn MSC

"AL" wrote in message
. ..
Back around when Enron nosedived, MSC reported an accounting irregularity
and their stock dived to around $13. I was going to buy some but figured
I would wait a few more days to see if it woud go lower. It didn't and
now it is over $50. Why, oh why didn't I buy!?

Because you knew being a rich man would change you and you like who you are
now?

Steve.

steamer March 18th 06 05:23 PM

Darn MSC

--My grandfather's one great quotable: "playing the stock market
develops the wish bone, not the back bone". I lost a fortune twice on the
market. Nowadays I prefer to lose it slowly by just living.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Concave, convex, con
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : carne: all is Zen..

Rex B March 20th 06 04:15 PM

Darn MSC

You guys oughta take a look at Commercial Metals (CMC).
Up 70% since last April. Better than Google :)
- -
Rex B
Fort Worth TX