DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Points to Ponder (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/148925-re-ot-points-ponder.html)

Ken March 13th 06 07:42 PM

OT - Points to Ponder

But we are not going into the empire biz. Why would we? We have the
UK as a prime example of how it all would end up..not a pretty thing.

From the **** up you have made in Iraq dont look like you even have the

nous to steal oil with any level of success, let alone establish an
empire................lol

myal March 13th 06 09:29 PM

OT - Points to Ponder

From the **** up you have made in Iraq dont look like you even have the

nous to steal oil with any level of success, let alone establish an
empire................lol

Youre about as sharp as a bowling ball ya know ...

exactly who are you now blaming for Iraq ?

--
Eat well , stay fit , and die healthy .