DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: some small DC motors, and a CAT 40 holder and an R-8 boring head (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/148656-fa-some-small-dc-motors-cat-40-holder-r-8-boring-head.html)

William B Noble (don't reply to this address) March 12th 06 03:34 AM

FA: some small DC motors, and a CAT 40 holder and an R-8 boring head

I've listed some very cool small motors, look like WWII vintage, of
the type found in airborne radios - though if anyone knows for sure,
please let me know and I'll update the listings.

here are the links:

Pincor motors
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4621253747

Bendix Red bank motors
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4621246743

and a larger motor, by Electrical Development Company, Los Angeles
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4621241411

and, here are the tools

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7599242947

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7599245435
Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com