Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default Machinery Handbook #26

#27 is out now. My supplier has one for $50. Good price?
If anyone's innerested, email me for a contact #.
Have screw dimensions/threads changed since the 20th edition? Carbide?
--
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Ignoramus27983" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:13:47 -0700, Diamond Dave
wrote:
The Machinery Handbook #26 might show up in the e-books news group
tomorrow.
That's what I heard anyway.

I already have it, it is a great reference.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ

My only printed copy is the 13th edition, printed 1946. This was before
calculators and computers. First 269 pages are nothing but math tables.

#27 is out now. My supplier has one for $50. Good price?
If anyone's innerested, email me for a contact #.
Have screw dimensions/threads changed since the 20th edition? Carbide?
--
Mr. P.V.'d

We were quoted $126 per for the 27th Ed. for our shop. We figure to buy
3.

That's in Canadian $,

$50 is bordering on gloatable, IMO.

And I doubt the pertinant info has changed since dirt was invented, but
what the hey!

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

85 CANADIAN at chapters.ca

Toolbox edition of the 27th ed

new book and 2 months ago

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Philion

the Math section in 27 is 137 pages

Basically i wish i bought this book at age 14 in grade 9 its condensed
the entirety of of highschool math (engineering prep) into less than 100
pages

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Actually, calculators and computers existed then and before - just not in
every shop or house yet.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member