DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Minimum Arbor Press Size for Clicker Dies - HELP! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/148147-minimum-arbor-press-size-clicker-dies-help.html)

Drew_Y March 8th 06 08:34 PM

Minimum Arbor Press Size for Clicker Dies - HELP!

I am looking for help on properly sizing a clicker to a press. I do not
own any press but have access to a very large arbor press on a short
term basis.

The die I will have is about 6X6 inches with roughly 40 linear inches
to cut of a rubber or silicone sheet.

I would like to know minimum proper size to make custom flange easily.
Any help would be appreciated.

I live in Central North Carolina if you have one to sell nearby.

Drew