DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone know what is Hard Disc Polishing?? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/147291-anyone-know-what-hard-disc-polishing.html)

[email protected] March 3rd 06 07:47 AM

Anyone know what is Hard Disc Polishing??

Kindly help me out.
I'd like to research on Hard Disc Polishing yet within Internet, I
wasn't able to find much useful info.
Basically, I'd like to know exactly what it means for Hard Disc
Polishing. Technical term? What needs to be done, etc.

Thanks!

Rick Renner March 4th 06 01:21 AM

On 2 Mar 2006 23:47:35 -0800, wrote:

Kindly help me out.
I'd like to research on Hard Disc Polishing yet within Internet, I
wasn't able to find much useful info.
Basically, I'd like to know exactly what it means for Hard Disc
Polishing. Technical term? What needs to be done, etc.

Thanks!

The following is what I understand to be a hard polishing disc. I use
a pair of these, side by side, with jeweler's rouge applied to their
faces to polish many types of metals. Dico is the brand of wheel I
use. The following url provides a photo of a disc:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...CLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Rick Renner