Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default Metalworking for the fringe

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

We all have our favorites to send this link to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

The old test equipment, shown in the link, could be had much cheaper [in
not new condition] on ebay.

--
For choosing to fight, one gets the horrors or war, stress, and possibly
death.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Tom Gardner wrote:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

We all have our favorites to send this link to.

Construction plans available at:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
StaticsJason

Even my wife (a graphic designer) got a kick out of this one. I love it.

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. net...
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

We all have our favorites to send this link to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

They failed to test the Tin Foil Beanie, my most often selected
accouterment.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Tom Gardner wrote:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

We all have our favorites to send this link to.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

That was a nice look - Used to do something like that with my 6 to 18 GHz PCB's
I designed. Tons of R&D to prove the bandwidth and ability of transmission lines.

It was good to use high tech PCB material and over the top for the first gen parts (IC's)
and proved they were actually Second gen speed and signal grade.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member