Old February 13th 04, 02:56 AM
Bray Haven

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...---and I wouldn't trust any of

olin Powell will need treatment for gangreen of the tounge from
biting it so long.

--
Glenn Ashmore

I see you've been swallowing all that sputum that Hanoi John has been spouting
).
Greg Sefton

Old February 13th 04, 02:58 AM
Bray Haven

Default two words on Kerry was OT-I ain't No senator's son...

My response is, Kerry doesn't stand a chance because of two words: "Jane
Fonda".

They already refer to him as Hanoi John )
Greg S
Old February 13th 04, 05:06 AM
Gunner

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:52:34 -0500, "tonyp" wrote:

"jim rozen" wrote

Gunner says...
Though I do think they should bring back dueling....

Now *that* I can endorse. I used to live near
The Hermitage, which was Aaron Burr's home.

Okay, but you understand, don't you, that Gunner is nostalgic for duels fought
with AK47s and Uzis, not muzzle-loading single-shot pistols :-)

-- Tony P.

If you are up for it Tony..and willing to sign a wavier..Ill give you
your choice of hardwood, cold steel, blued steel or the cloth yard
shaft.

Watcha say Tony...wanna play?

Lets rumba!

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long
Old February 13th 04, 05:06 AM
Gunner

On 12 Feb 2004 14:57:33 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , tonyp says...

Okay, but you understand, don't you, that Gunner is nostalgic for duels fought
with AK47s and Uzis, not muzzle-loading single-shot pistols :-)

That's OK. The combatants still only get
one bullet!

Jim

Works for me. Code Duello rules be ok? Or a bit more impromptu version?

Old February 13th 04, 05:46 AM
Gunner

On 13 Feb 2004 02:58:04 GMT, (Bray Haven) wrote:

My response is, Kerry doesn't stand a chance because of two words: "Jane
Fonda".

They already refer to him as Hanoi John )
Greg S

Yup. And Im sure we are going to see a bit more of "JFK" in the next few
days....as his similarity to Clinton in the Bimbo department hits the
major media....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

ROFLMAO!!!!

Old February 14th 04, 05:24 AM
Martin H. Eastburn

What - it didn't take a boat trip ?

ROFLMAO!!!!

Martin

Gunner wrote:

On 13 Feb 2004 02:58:04 GMT, (Bray Haven) wrote:

My response is, Kerry doesn't stand a chance because of two words: "Jane
Fonda".

They already refer to him as Hanoi John )
Greg S

Yup. And Im sure we are going to see a bit more of "JFK" in the next few
days....as his similarity to Clinton in the Bimbo department hits the
major media....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

ROFLMAO!!!!

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

Old February 15th 04, 04:30 AM
Tbone

On 12 Feb 2004 05:15:46 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Though I do think they should bring back dueling....

Now *that* I can endorse. I used to live near
The Hermitage, which was Aaron Burr's home.

Jim

please reply to:

HUH?
Ol' Andrew Jackson is gonna be mad that Burr moved into his house?