DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: several antique wrenches, die (screwplate) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/146592-fa-several-antique-wrenches-die-screwplate.html)

William B Noble (don't reply to this address) February 27th 06 07:54 AM

FA: several antique wrenches, die (screwplate)

here are some antique tools that may interest those of you who enjoy
such things - still helping a friend clean out a storage container...

S shaped (1880s?) Bemis & Call Crescent type Wrench 14 in

Bemis & Call H&T CO #79 -19 inch adjustable RR wench NPR

1900s J. M. KING Co. SCREWPLATE (die) Blacksmith Tool
Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com