DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Far China Culture & Antique (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/145431-far-china-culture-antique.html)

[email protected] February 19th 06 12:07 PM

Far China Culture & Antique

FarChina.com, a summary of chinese history, a introduction of chinese
culture, a discussion of Chinese handcrafs, a source of antique
purchase.
at http://www.farchina.com

JR North February 19th 06 09:48 PM

Far China Culture & Antique

Much more to the point:
http://stores.ebay.com/eastartist688
JR
Dweller inthe cellar

wrote:

FarChina.com, a summary of chinese history, a introduction of chinese
culture, a discussion of Chinese handcrafs, a source of antique
purchase.
at
http://www.farchina.com

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Spehro Pefhany February 19th 06 10:11 PM

Far China Culture & Antique

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:48:14 -0800, the renowned JR North
wrote:

Much more to the point:
http://stores.ebay.com/eastartist688
JR
Dweller inthe cellar

The "ancient bone" Japanese hubby & wife is truly "a very exquisite
work of arts".

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany