DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT- Real motivation for real lazy people (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/144907-ot-real-motivation-real-lazy-people.html)

wallster February 15th 06 06:14 PM

OT- Real motivation for real lazy people

posting this for a chuckle. (no spamming here, just thought it might
make ya laugh)

http://www.GetOffOfYourLazyAss.com

have fun,
Walt

Al A. February 16th 06 02:06 AM

wallster wrote:
posting this for a chuckle. (no spamming here, just thought it might
make ya laugh)

http://www.GetOffOfYourLazyAss.com

have fun,
Walt

That is GREAT! I am thinking that the company I work for ought to
get this guy in to do seminars for our employees.

I don't know what it is Walt, but that guy looks REALLY familiar.
I seem to know him for somewhere, but I just can't pin it down....

Thanks for posting that, made my day!

Al A.