DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for a Vehicle Lift? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/144718-looking-vehicle-lift.html)

[email protected] February 14th 06 04:31 PM

Looking for a Vehicle Lift?

Contact us at www.standardus.com for the BEST prices on the highest
quality automotive equipment! Rotary Lifts, Champion air compressors,
parts, accessories, workbenches, exhaust hoses, etc! We offer
competitive prices to both dealerships and the home garage!

Dave Hinz February 14th 06 07:39 PM

Looking for a Vehicle Lift?

On 14 Feb 2006 08:31:20 -0800, wrote:
Contact us at

Actually, I could use one for a current project. Sadly, I will never,
ever buy from a telemarketer or spammer. Thank goodness you posted this
when you did; I would have hated to mistakenly buy from a spammer.

Pleasure doing business with your competitors.

[email protected] February 14th 06 10:50 PM

Looking for a Vehicle Lift?

On 14 Feb 2006 08:31:20 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

Contact us at
www.dastardlybogus.com for the BEST prices on the highest
quality automotive equipment! Rotary Lifts, Champion air compressors,
parts, accessories, workbenches, exhaust hoses, etc! We offer
competitive prices to both dealerships and the home garage!

Speaking of spam, did anyone else here get private email from
spitzlift today? I got two.

And is anyone here lame enough to actually reply to email from
a gmail address, other than to known friends' emails? ;)

- Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design
- EXhaled.- * http://www.diversify.com

Trevor Jones February 15th 06 03:42 AM

Looking for a Vehicle Lift?

wrote:

Speaking of spam, did anyone else here get private email from
spitzlift today? I got two.

And is anyone here lame enough to actually reply to email from
a gmail address, other than to known friends' emails? ;)

- Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design
- EXhaled.- *
http://www.diversify.com

I wonder if we could forward the links to the lift site (yup, got that
one and figured the addy was farmed from here) to the rip-off artists
that posted the spam post here for all the bogus goods. Maybe a drive at
getting both of them out of business.

Figure the Chinese should be able to meet a price point low enough to
drive at least one out of the trade.

Cheers
Trevor Jones